Thursday, March 20, 2008

Watching tv tonight.

I realized that while watching one of my favorite shows, they were discussing investor relations. I thought it was kinda ironic, that I came across the word on the internet. When I really wasn't looking for it, but I did want to understand the meaning of the word. I am always wanting to learn new things. I learned one thing today. To never stop. Keep trying. Early this morning my boyfriend, went on a mission to find a job. He was let go yesterday for a stupid reason but I understand. Well he came home today, with a new job. Same line of work. He is excited and another thing too. Its close to home. No more worrying about his driving thru ice/snow/traffic backups. It was heartwrenching to hear him call home asking what's going on, on the highway. Then find out it was an accident. Or to hear of an accident and not be able to get ahold of him. It really makes you worry about things.

No comments: