Thursday, March 06, 2008

Recently...

When we went on our trip to Chicago. I was worried about my car insurance. I questioned myself about getting travel insurance just in case something happened or adding my Brother In Law since he was the brave one to drive in Chicago. If anyone knows how terrible the traffic is, you would definitely understand. I think I bout had a anxiety attack when we first got there. My Brother in Law kepting rolling the window down to ask people where stuff was. All I thought about were people robbing us. How funny is that? I have my hand on the lock of the door at all times, and had a pen or pencil in my hand just in case somebody reached in to grab something I would stab them. I watch too many crime shows that are true. They always say be on your guard. Boy I sure was. I was getting mad too. The taxi cabs...uh mee gosh. TERRIBLE.

No comments: