Friday, March 07, 2008

Do you have freckles?

I do and it seems every time I go out in the sun during the summertime, I end up looking like one huge freckle. I hate it. I bought some skin lightening stuff and have never used it. I keep asking myself why did I buy it? I think a lot has to do with what happened back when my Son was a couple years old and we went swimming. I was on antibiotics and didn't realize that it made my skin super sensitive and now I have permanent marks on my shoulders of where my Swimsuit was. I have freckles all over but then you see these two white marks on my shoulders. It looks totally ridiculous. Someday I will get the nerve to try the lotion, which is what it is. If it works, then great but see I love go out swimming and often forget to put sun protection on.

Back in the day of having no kids, I used to go tanning. Those were the days of being skinny and wearing what I want. Nice fitting clothes and such. I had a great tan too. I think that is what I need to do again.

No comments: