Sunday, February 10, 2008

I so can't wait.

When we first moved into this place, the landlord mentioned that he had to redo the bathroom. He mentioned something about going thru directbuy and getting all the stuff needed to fix up the bathroom. Being a landlord he has perks to owning all types of property. I have a feeling that were gonna be without a bathroom for a couple of days. The floor beneath the toilet is giving away. I am afraid one night I may fall thru while doing my business. As for the bathtub...oh gezzz. I can put the hottest of hot water in there and by the time I get in and the water is extremely cold due to the cast iron coldness what comes with it.

Well not much else going on right now, and since nothing can really be done in the winter time we have to deal with the coldness in the bathroom. Its funny in the middle of the night, when you really have to go. You sit down and its an instant..done. Its funny. My Mom has said the same thing.

No comments: