Friday, January 04, 2008

Thinking about my past.

There is alot that I haven't talked about, some stuff that I felt people didn't need to know. Its a personal choice right? And some people put their entire life online, and I give them people kudos and guts for being outspoken. I really don't know if I could do it or not.

For instance I remember when I was married and we lived in a trailer...yes I said TRAILER. It was ok, big enough for three of us. Except when my then husband decided to get a bar set and bar stools that I told him were completely unsafe for a small toddler. We never had a kitchen table...we had a bar. And I know were suppose to compromise when your married, live with each other and their flaws. I guess my breaking point was when he bought that without my permission and wanted to have it in our dining area. I hated that thing so much. Its really the little things that breaks up marriages, or at least in my opinion.

No comments: