Monday, January 28, 2008

Something to think about.

Every year I do taxes well, a couple of years ago a friend of mine asked me to do their taxes. They always done items like clothes and furniture. I think the most significent thing that impressed me the most was their car donation. To me that showed me their true inner self and how the world isn't perfect. There are people who truly need items that are donated. These people always kept a smile on their faces throughtout their time donating items. They do it all year long. Of course its a great tax break too. Yes believe it or not it does help to keep all receipts of all items that you donate. Why? Because it actually adds up. I like to see the refunds go up with all the receipts of items donated. If anyone is interested in donating items. Please look up your local shelters, and or other charities. Sometimes the item being donated it can put to good use like teaching purposes. Like CarAngel.com which has given out over 2.4 million cars so far. I think that is amazing!!! Its a great way for our kids and people to learn. For example check out this video and see what you think. I hate to sound selfish and like I am trying to sell something. Honestly you cannot sell being a caring and giving person without the benefit of profit. It feels good to give from the heart.

No comments: