Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

I haven't felt up to posting til' now, took a hot bath, slept good last night thanks to my good friend NyQuil. Yepper, he was sweet and gentle. Didn't move too fast and made my transition into sleep so much better than the nights before. I purposely waited on taking the NyQuil so I could watch the ball drop, not once but twice. I cried, like every year. I kissed my honey when it was our time for midnight, then I called my Mom to wish her a Happy New Year. As long as I get to talk to her, it makes a world of difference and I got lucky. I was the first kid to call her and wish her a Happy New Years.. HA HA to my Sisters and Brother...lol. Well I am off to bed, yet again. Whatever this crapola is, its sticking around and just hanging out here. I am about to spray Lysol around the house. I tried eating but before that I actually got sick, and it hurt to throw up, as usual. With my prior surgery for my heartburn it makes it difficult to throw up. So of course I pop all kinds of blood vessels under my eyes and my face hurts for about an hour. Oh did I mention I now have this nasty ass cough that is quite painful in the chest area. If I am not better by tomorrow, this little girl is going to the express care. Something is amiss here, but then again I am probably stuck with whatever I have and it will have to work itself out. Oh well. Happy New Years to me.


I do want to mention on that story about the Tiger that was killed in San Francisco Zoo, it irritates the shit out of that this poor animal was only doing what he would do on instinct. And with the new evidence coming out about a Slingshot and Liquor being in the vehicle. Like a friend said, sounds funny to me and to torment a innocent animal is just beyond me. I sure hope the truth comes out, and soon. But then again they boys aren't speaking. Hmmmm. I am sorry, if I had survived a vicious attack from a tiger I would want my story out unless I had something to hide.

No comments: