Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting the word out.

Someday when I finally own my own business. Yes, I said that. I would love to be my own boss someday and have all my own stress. I absolutely love Scrapbooking. Its my vice and a way for me to create. But I am always on the lookout for the next new item. While visiting one of my fave stores, they had some really cool stuff with the stores name on some items of interest. When you use imprinted promotional products it actually promotes and spreads the word about your business. I love every time I go to the bank, I always ask to have one of their pens. Why? Because I don't remember their number half the time and all I got to do is pick the pen up out of my console. See bright idea huh? I hate phone books. They are heavy and in my way. LOL. With that in mind, I will have my own business and have classes to teach people who would like to learn but don't have the first clue on what to do. I have so many friends who are interested in it. See...here's a little secret. I have so much crap, its not even funny. I can teach people out of my own home if I wanted to. Maybe this Summer I can figure something out and use my garage. It can be cleaned up...lol.

No comments: