Monday, January 07, 2008

Dupid weather....

I swear Mother Nature has it out for us people in the Midwest. One day the temp is minus 7, then just a very few short days later its 63 degrees. Gah!!!!

I am feeling 98% better than a week ago. The only thing that got me today is this little headache and a cough. Not to mention all the drainage but I won't go into that. I have so much to do around here its not even funny. But haven't been able to get anything done do to me being sick. Kinda sucks.

But I am making a commitment to my blog, I plan on blogging every single day this year. Just a little something to keep me motivated.

Well I have to put three boxes of food away from my Grandma. She's been holding out on me here folks. She goes to food pantries and stuff, and there are certain things she can eat and I get all the good fattening stuff....lol. Gotta love the Grandma! We have enough peanut butter and jelly now, that we are set. Oh and pancake mixes....lol.

1 comment:

Jill said...

The weather is insane isn't it? We're to be in the 50's today, 60's tomorrow and then cold again. *sigh*

I'm glad you are feeling better. *hugs*

Yay for pb&j!! :D