Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday....and its borning.

Just sitting here chatting with my Mom on instant messenger, about someone we know and her cousin passing away, then the weather. Now about how Josh had to scrape off some ice on his car windows. And how I hate wrapping presents.


I know bitch, moan, complain....yaddda dadda. Not too much going on today, had a argument with my boyfriend earlier and it basically was the truth. I woke up late, wanted to get to the store before it got busy to buy wrapping paper well. We get back home and we had to tear the tree apart...AGAIN. So I started that, and I pulled the tree out and complained about all the speaker wires making it look so ghetto in here. Well, he goes and what do you want me to do....I said I could careless just don't make it so ghetto looking. Well he started taking them down. I asked why and he said all you do is complain. Well yah!! Anyway. He goes its about compromising since its our house. I said, until you start helping with the bills. ITS MY HOUSE. And that I am tired of paying all the bills and shit. Boy let me tell you. No words were exchanged after that. He went and did the dishes, all by himself. And that was it. He threw in our pizzas, decorated the tree and while I was wrapping the gifts earlier. So now, I am sitting here thinking about taking a nap. Why? Cause I don't feel like listening to video games.

No comments: