Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not much going on.

Its been a long, and very wearing day. It rained for most of the day, thank heavens for that. Cause my GrandFather was to have surgery today and he had to drive into town about 45 minutes. It stayed rainy the entire time, I came home...had a massive headache. Layed down, still had a headache. Went out took a pic of our bush right outside our front door...


This isn't the whole trifecta thing going on, right now we have had above freezing temps like 33 alllll day and until a couple hours ago it dropped below freezing which means now all that rain we had today. Yep...all ice. Tonight is the night we are being warned about with the ice on the power lines as during the day today it would drip well on every power line is about 3 inches of icicles hanging. I am getting more worried just thinking about it. We have had power outages and so much more.

I am good, will be better oh umm....NEXT SPRING. I hate winter.

No comments: