Friday, December 21, 2007

If we have to ever move again...

I may have to look into hiring movers next time around, a online friend recently moved and if I remember right New York movers were hired and got her and her family all moved. Which seems nice not having to do all that hard work of packing, organizing, and basically doing what I did this last time around. I really hate moving with a passion and it makes my life so hectic. I moved, and moved, and moved all week long when we finally decided it was time to go. I made countless trips back and forth using my van. I was so exhausted afterwards. I am just glad its all done...FINALLY. I am still unpacking stuff and searching for stuff. I need to find my printer cables. They are somewhere in this house. I seen them. Now they are gone!!!

No comments: