Friday, December 07, 2007

I should of had my Ex Mother In Law.

Look over the assisted living software to find out the information that she was looking for when she decided to sell her house and move into a assisted living facility. She isn't exactly getting any younger here and having to take care of 5 add'l apartments it just got too much for her to handle. When I saw her the other day, she looked at me with such joy and said to me. I can finally sit down and relax and not worry about having to get this fixed, or that fixed. Replacing the hot water heaters or filters, basically stuff a landlord does. She's been doing that for a very long time and she's due for a break. She is looking forward to baking cookies and breads with my Son. She looked so happy when she said that to Jonathan. I know its hard for her to leave a place that she's called home for at least 30 some years.

No comments: