Sunday, December 30, 2007

I have not forgot about blogging..

I've just been dealing with what everyone else has either had or has. Stupid cold, Sinus, backaches, my throat feels like its swelling shut, runny nose and a sporatic cough that makes me wanna throw up. And I know its all drainage. I was fine until I took the kids outside on Friday, enjoyed Mother Nature at her best and built a snowman and a wall with my Son and my Nephew. It was a total blast with them. I had so much fun. Then we came in and we ate, I sat down to watch Days, a within a half hour it hit me. I don't remember the end of days ...at all. And what's amazing is, only TEA is making me feel better. Oh and generic Advil brand from Walgreens. I kid you not, I take it and within an hour I feel awesome. I sure hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed their families. I miss my family right now but I choose not go around them and get them sick. I sure hope my Son doesn't catch this, it totally sucks!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh! I hope you feel better soon!! ((hugs))