Monday, December 31, 2007

Have you made a New Years Resolution?

I spent most of last night awake due to my head cold. Yah its still kicking my ass. Well, almost every year I have made the same one over and over again. This is going to be different. I am making one that I know I will stick with, and will be happy with. Are you ready?

2008 will be the year that I make change, make better choices, not spending money on foolish things, and to be the best Mom I can be.

I simply cannot see how I missed all of 2007, and only remember a few months of it. I think alot has to do with my basement flooding, losing so much and living in a little box in which I called my life. I simply cannot change my past, I can only change my future.

Onto other things, I recently written down all my earnings online for my income tax reasons. I earned quite a bit, too bad I still didn't have it all....lol.

1 comment:

Jill said...

My big resolution is to be healthier. I have serious weight to lose and cholesterol to lower. It's time to get to it.

I was just thinking this morning that I need to write down my online earnings. I can't wait to get the taxes filed and over with.

Happy New Year!!!!