Thursday, November 08, 2007

Not so great news.

I found a couple weeks ago that my Son's Step Grandma is in a nursing home. They are not sure exactly why she is there. But I will find out sometime this week. And she is such a stubborn woman its not even funny. It seems when something bad happens it happens for a reason. But if its what I think its her stomach. Its why I will never take diet pills or fiber pills, its not the reason why she is there but it makes me think about what she used to do while I lived up in Rockford. I sure hope she is going to be ok.

My Son's GrandFather is lost without her. He doesn't know what to do, as they have a business and she ran it. I guess its going kaput from what I hear. I think they need to sell the business because of not only their age but their health.

No comments: