Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I can't believe I am actually doing laundry.

In my own home, and not worrying about bringing little critters home with me from the laundromat. The weekend was a mess, I was on edge all weekend. Then on Saturday my friend Lori calling me and telling me about her Dad. Pretty much put a damper on my weekend. But what can I do or anybody else do about it? Nothing, when its your time its your time. Better to have your family there with you when you go right?

With the laundry situation, I got my new washer and dryer last week. BUT there were water issues, like no hot water line hooked up. Totally sucked. THEN, there is or was no proper drain pipe for the water to exit after the load empties. SOOOOO, we took a picture of the the drain itself and went down to Lowe's Blows store. The appliance guy used to work in plumbing so I knew who to talked to when I got down there. He told us what to do, and some cheats that plumbers do. Note for you, Plumbers use ELECTRICAL tape for alot of things when it comes to your pipes. JUST A HINT. I know not what people wanted to hear but it works. It stopped this massive leak we had. But now the only complaint is, I can't use my SUPER load because the water backs up into my kitchen sink. Make any sense here? So not only do I have to make sure my dishes are done before laundry, but I have to make sure nothing is in my sink.

I have been sleeping so good for the past two nights for some reason. I mean, I lay down and I am out til' 6am. We have changed out sleeping patterns and times to adjust to over here. No longer have a TV on in the bedroom. And see I am the type of person that I can't just lay down and fall asleep right away. My mind has to slow down to sleep speed, because its a constant go, go , go mindset.

So now, I am sitting here thinking about removing the border thats in the bathroom...GAHHHH. Its fugly. I hate seashells with a passion....WITH A PASSION I SAY!!!! The border that's in there has been painted on and looks tacky. So I am going to remove it today and make it look purty!!!!

No comments: