Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I bought a new toy...

But its my Christmas present to either myself or from Mike. I don't care which one, but I bought myself a Cricut the other day. If you are a die hard scrapbooker then you know that this machine itself is a god send. I mean, its great because now you can save your hands from the scissors. See this would of came in handy months ago before my surgery for carpal tunnal. But the kit itself came with two fonts in the box. It came with George and Basic Shapes and Cricut Keystone. I also got the Cricut Spatula and extra replacement blades. Let me tell you this little beauty is one for the books. Boy is it heavy though. And and it looks so neat on my new table that I built for my scrapbooking. I am not set to get started on my Christmas cards. Lovin' IT!!!!



All in all today was a good day. I had two appts this morning one in Rapids City and one in Rock Island, two towns that are 21 miles apart and spread out for a while. And of course I was late to the second appt. by one minute. Oh well, the guy was late too. Whoot!

I had something else happen today, not allowed to discuss the matters but its a good thing. Then I got a call from the school. Here I go again thinking its my Son being sick still. Nope. They had a opening for Shop with a Cop, and he gets to go shopping on Monday with a cop for the family. Its a great thing for the kids.

No comments: