Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Going solo here.

I am going to put all my pictures that I have on my Flickr account on Private, only my current friends/family will be able to see the pictures. Why you ask? Maybe I have something to hide? Maybe, but anyway its something I should of done a long time ago. For the one and only reason, people are stealing photos and I don't appreciate it. So unless your already on my friends list in Flickr, I am sorry. You can send a request and I have no problem adding you. I have blocked two people who will never see anything of mine ever, because honestly. I hate liars and backstabbers. If you can't be honest with yourself then your life is a complete lie. Sorry, lost my train of thought there. This isn't directed at any of my current friends or favorite bloggers. This is fuming from a couple years ago....and I am tired of holding it in. As it was ok for my have my pics available but not theirs, then having this person talk crap about another person. It don't happen with me and I should of spoke up a long, long time ago.

1 comment:

Jill said...

OMG!! Why do people have to make life so miserable!! Makes me wonder if I should put all of mine in private too. Hmmm...

I'm sorry you are dealing with idiots like that!