Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gina!!

Your a great friend, don't worry about not commenting as much. I am just as guilty. You, Jill and a few others have been such great online friends. I don't think I have Thanked everyone for helping me win over at Christine's.

I am anxiously awaiting to get all moved, so I can finally sit down and scrapbook in my new little room/closet that I have decided would make a great craft area. I've been purchasing Christmasy items with Snowmen, and Peguins and stuff. I have so much to go thru when I finally get settled with all my scrapbooking tuff, cause I know its all spread throughout the boxes and stuff. So right now, I have my cabinet loaded in my van, and taking some awkward stuff over to try and get as much over as possible. The closets are almost cleaned out, thank goodness we got the garage pretty cleaned out. That was a mess. But what made that happen sooner was, The Landlord decided to have someone move all MY STUFF over to one side of the garage without notifying me. So that meant stuff being moved and put into places without my knowledge. I was sooooo pissed about that. For one I don't appreciate people touching my stuff, two I don't like people using my stuff. I paid for the stuff, and to have someone touch it...and possibly break it. Who would actually get stuck with having to pay to get it fixed? ME. So no I don't appreciate this. Well, my show is on in a half hour. Gonna run this load over and come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=)

Moving stinks, but hey.. to make you feel better, I still have boxes packed from when we moved to our old house.. over 10 years ago! I keep saying that I'm going to unpack them, and never do. LOL!