Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally all moved.

OMG, the feeling is overwhelming at the moment. But we are totally moved, the old place is so clean that I am proud of myself. We wiped everything down, we turned the fridge off and opened the doors. Let it warm up a little bit. I made sure every little corner was cleaned. The fridge, looks better than it did when we first moved in there. We pulled the stove out, OMG. What a mess. All kinds of hot wheels, beer bottle lids, and the cat hair was sooooo gross. By the time I emptied my vacuum out. We had two more cats in the house....NOT really but enough hair for at least two more cats. I also dug up some plants I planted that are perennials. Well not much else to do or say, I am so tired. Its not even funny...AT ALL anymore. I have one busy week ahead. I still have to set my Son's bed up.

No comments: