Monday, October 22, 2007

Very eventful weekend.

It was the party Saturday night and then getting a call on Sunday that something bad has happened isn't what I wanted to hear but I am glad I did. It seems people in this messed up world have no clue or respect. My Brother is the type of person, don't mess with his family. He will have your back if someone picks on you and starts fighting, he is right there like SuperMan. It seems we are going to have a battle on our hands with what happened. All my Brother did was help out my Sister's Husband by getting this guy off of our Brother In Law and yet...My Brother is sitting in jail. These people attacked my Brother in Law and my Brother saw what was going on, saw this Man get ready to attack my Brother in Law and my Brother stepped in...well Flew in is what we gather. He might have a broken finger as well, we don't know yet. He is in court at 1pm today. I am not saying fighting is a good thing, and nor do I promote it. But I think if anyone, saw someone going after a loved one...wouldn't you step in? I didn't want to post this, but its all I have thought about yesterday. I love my Brother more than anything, some of the stuff he does is just plain stupid but this one. No. This one wasn't. I don't care what anyone says, he doesn't deserve this. Its not a anger management issue either, he was just protecting his family. I am so f*cking irritated now. And these people are very loud and rude people too. We are talking in a rich neighborhood, and loud music at 10pm at night and cars parked all up and down the street where you can't drive. I can't wait to hear from my Mom or Dad about today. I just want to run and hug my Brother. I know there is nothing but moral support is all I can do for him.

Mom, if you get mad over me posting this, I am sorry. Its been sitting on my chest. I am just so mad over these other people. I sure hope justice is going to be served, and that my BIL gets his glasses fixed, she should not of ever of slapped him across the face for how drunk she was. And his bruises.....dear god.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yikes.... I am so sorry this is happening. I hope everything gets straightened out! *hugs*

That really stinks that your brother was punished for doing what any normal person would do. Makes you wonder if there is any justice in the world at all. :(