Monday, October 15, 2007

OMGoodness.

I can't believe this, I actually made it into a Contest to be voted on. I am so excited, so now I have to say....please go VOTE for me....it would be awesome if I did win this exciting prize. As stated in my post about the contest, I lost so much in July due to the water backup damage/FLOOD in my basement and losing some of my scrapbooking stuff this would be a great Christmas present to me. I never win anything except for the silly Mcd's Monopoly game...I always win fries....but still it would be a help to get my back into my scrapbooking. As in my post, I posted a few of my layouts to prove that I love scrapbooking with a passion. But lost my passion due to the flood and losing so much. I lost my sense of self, and believed it was a test of how strong I was to endure losing so much. Here it is a couple months later, the effects of the flood still lingers. I also thought to myself, I could not imagine what the Katrina Victims went thru, and how I lost so little compared to them losing so much. I actually donated alot of clothes to the shelters in Houston. It felt so good to help those in need. So please, go vote for me...Christie. My story isn't a feel sorry for me either as, in my archives back on July 4th and on. There are pictures of my flooded basement and how upset I was.

No comments: