Friday, September 14, 2007

WARNING----WHINE POST.

I've been sitting here thinking, last night I rec'd an email from my Son's "Father". He is on his "HoneyMoon" the one that he paid for with my Child Support Money. In which, I know this happens to alot of Single Parents Female/Male. And the reason why I said its MY Child Support money is, he gets laid off and gets seriously behind, talking thousands behind. Well, the State takes his Income Tax every year. Five years in a row now. Well, they only took a small portion. At the time he owed me $1700, I know not much. Well they only took $600. He goes, cool...I got that extra money back...I am going to use it on my Honeymoon Cruise. WTF? Hello? What the man doesn't realize is, I depend on that money for my housing. Its based off my income, and when I don't get that income. I can't change my rent for 6 weeks. But that leaves me trying to find money to pay my rent. Let alone, laundry costs, gas money, food and other etc. But anyway here is a copy of the email he sent to MY email address...so you know I would read it because not knowing what it was....yah hmmm.

"just wanted to say hi and i miss you, were in the carribean on our honeymoon having a great time. bought a couple of things for you. just wanted to say i love and see you soon
dad"


It would of been fine if he would not of stated where he was at and what he was doing. It was like rubbing it in my face. The entire time we were married...oh ummm 8 years...never went on a vacation. Our HoneyMoon was at the Comfort Inn. But yet, I was a gold digger and this and that. The idiot didn't realize what he had til' I left and I got the best thing from him. I am half tempted to have him just sign his rights away so I don't have to deal with him. But I can't do that to my Son. It would kill him. I know this post sounds like I am a jealous ex-Wife. I really don't care, I just know it was uncalled for.

2 comments:

Halfmexican Mama said...

HI nice to meet you even through the post that suck big time. I am hopeign that he will maybe get smart and see that his son DOES see what he does.

Like I said nice to meet you.

Jill said...

I think you have every right to feel the way you do. It isn't right that he spent the money on that cruise. He has to know he owes you that money. That makes me mad for you! I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. It isn't fair. *hugs*