Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today is going to be fast.

I am already telling myself this...why? Cause when I get arrive later I am going to take a BUNCH of pictures of my Sizzix dies and list them on eBay. Because, I am leaning towards the smaller dies that don't take up as much room. I have SOOOOOO many that maybe, just maybe I can make a buck or two. I think I will put maybe 6-7 dies to a lot. I don't know yet but will figure it out later.

Ya know how I cleaned last night and got it all nice an purty? Yeah well, these ferocious animals decided to to play and play all night long. And you know, I swear these cats hate it when I vacuum. The floor will look all nice and neat, and they will purposely fight and have little white hairballs or chunks of white hair. ITS so irritating or they will knock down the toilet paper roll and chew the crap out of it. I can't put it on the roll cause one of the kittens thinks its a toy. Its a never ending thing here. At least we got rid of one kitten last night...a million more to go. Well, I sure hope everyone has a good day today. I am doing my best to make sure my day is good.

No comments: