Sunday, September 23, 2007

I might surprise my Son for his room.


On getting him something like personalized gifts for his bed, they have some really cool bedding items and see since he's getting to that age of being picky. He's totally into the military and camouflauged stuff. But I having to search and search for certain items. It took me forever to find stuff to just match what I already had. And with me not being able to find a Military Twin Size Comforter, I was really upset that I had to spend the extra money on a different size. But now thinking what I bought was ok, in case he got a bigger bed this one will fit perfectly.

What I really would like to do is, have a pillow made for my Grandma with a picture of her precious dog Gidget. She is so full of spunk and would look great with the other pillows she has with the other doggies she has had. My Grandma has such a good heart towards animals, she just loves them so much. I wish I could have one with all my kitties on one, that would be awesome.

Brought to you by Vision Bedding.

No comments: