Monday, September 17, 2007

I have to say...

That we have been looking for a new place to live, it doesn't matter if there is Home Improvements that need to be made and I love to do stuff like that. But will have to look into having some windows replaced that scares me. We are hoping to find a place that is something we can fix up and hopefully I can have a room a for just me and maybe an area where we can build a Conservatory because...I love having a room with lots of windows and where I can enjoy winter without the coldness. Like sitting down, reading a book all the while snow is falling in such peaceful bliss. I would also be able to have my house plants in a room where they won't die due to either not enough sun or the cats. Every now and then I see houses with conservatories on the side or towards the back of the houses and totally dream about how that could be mine someday. One could always dream and who knows...maybe someday. I will have that.




Sponsored

No comments: