Thursday, September 27, 2007

Almost there...

Just one more day...yep ONE MORE DAY. And I am off for the winter. Whoot! So excited. I can finally be a SAHM for a few months and I can focus on our move, and unpacking without any stress of having to get to work. I have to look into getting internet cause that will make me nuts not having internet. I refuse dial-up because moving at a snail's pace....isn't going to happen on this computer anytime soon. I am gonna have to buy a router as well. Cause having two computers, I don't want to have to unhook and hook one back up. Well, I am off to work now. I really don't want to be there. Seriously. I overworked my hand as it was and my wrist itself was sore. Nothing a little advil couldn't help. But for some reason, I slept so soundly and hard, I woke up to my boyfriend saying he didn't hear the alarm and it was almost 7am. I was like...WHAT???? A tornado could of went thru the place and I would not of heard anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day! =)

Halfmexican Mama said...

You lucky dog u!