Thursday, June 21, 2007

I love playing in the sand but...



Sandcastles are so much fun to make while on the beach and I am looking forward to actually making it to the beach for the first time in my life sometime soon here. But until then you can go online and build your own little sandle castle without the sandy mess. You know the kind you get when your all wet and the sand sticks to every crease of your body. Which reminds me, I need to ask my Son today if he built any while he was at the lake. Where they went swimming is a cool lake and lots and lots of sand.

When I was little we would go to our local camping grounds and oh our Vacation we went on, was the greatest. I would build sandcastles allllll the time. I couldn't help myself in building them. When I was little I would dream of building my own houses and using sand because it was the most easily to destroy and start type of thing to use. But seriously, when I was building my Virtual Sandcastle I took my time of course because its something that some of us take to heart on designing and building our own little "Sand Castles". And it was so easy to make it, and I sent one to my friend so she can go and play with her sandcastle.



No comments: