Thursday, May 03, 2007

A friend of mine is in trouble.

Well actually its my friends Brother. He was involved in a car accident that resulted in two deaths. He has had some serious drug and alcohol problems since he was a teen. I feel so bad for him cause he might be paralyzed. Now maybe he can get into drug rehab to finally beat these demons and set his life straight. It will take alot of courage and determination to actually be drug free. No one knows what caused the accident but the assumption is alcohol related. My heart and prayers are with him and his family.

When I heard about the accident it crushed me that it was somebody that I knew. Makes me wonder how someone could let their life get so out of control. Breaks my heart actually...I am not really a religious person but I do thank the man upstairs for letting me live a clean and healthy lifestyle. I have made the right choices and will continue to no matter what....and I don't even smoke either. Whoot!

Back in High School, the temptation was there as I saw it. I thought the people looked funny but I do remember riding the bus home and this person walking around trying to get people to take a hit off a joint...ON A CITY BUS. I really hope that person got the help he so needed.

No comments: