Thursday, March 15, 2007

So my doc. appt is tomorrow ...

For my results. I am excited. NOT. Its also my weekend for Jonathan to go to his Dads. I think now that he is older he appreciates spending time with his Dad. Its also nice to get that little break, its only a couple of days but it means alot to me. As having Jonathan with me all the time, sometimes I enjoy the peace and quiet. But too, I miss him the minute he's gone. I have to get his bag ready tonight cause I know I won't have time tomorrow to get everything together. Spring Break is coming up too, so I am going to call his Grandma to see if she would like him for a couple of days. He's the only Grandchild around here so its good for him to spend time with her as well. Since my Mom works all the time, I can't ask her. I feel it would be disrespectful. Common Sense also is a factor, she works hard and I can't expect her to watch my Child. Duh. For some reason I can't beat it into my one Sister's head that Mom can't always be in two places at once. Having a child means responsibility, and finding daycare outside of the family is what I feel is best. Expecting family to always help out isn't good, sometimes people get burnt out from having kids all the time, no matter how much they love the kids. My Sister doesn't seem to realize that. And with my Job now also getting busier, and having more hours, Spring Break actually isn't a break for me its finding that daycare. The Summer I am ok cause he is already enrolled in a Summer Program thru a local daycare. It will be his third year. It will cost me more money this year but that is ok. As the year before I was getting state assistance, well since having this job I no longer qualify. It was hard to get off, but I feel better that I am earning MY money. That is so ok, I make enough to support me and my Son. And with my other online jobs, all that money is play money. The good news, I was waiting to talk about or at least part of it, is we are going to be moving.....YAY!!!!! We are searching to buy a house. Finally, the final step into freedom. I love my landlord but paying this much rent, I feel I am throwing it out the window. Over $600 a month is a big chunk of change. Well off to lala land.

No comments: