Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've been hiding.

Yes away from alot of things and people. I've been adjusting to a new schedule and trying to get things done. So much has happened. I am tired. I gave myself a blister yesterday trying to rake the yard while trying to do at least 8 loads of laundry. Call me Super Mom this week. We have two extra kids. Yay! Call me excited and slap my ass. I am looking forward to peaceful days again. This week is going to be extra busy. Not thatI have enough time but my Grandma has to have some things done medically, and I am going to try the best I can to be there for her. I have to drop my Son off at school at 7:45am, Run Makayala out to her school by 8:00am, then run Sean to the High School by 8:45am. Then wait for two or so hours, pick Makayla up by 11:30 and Sean up by Noon. I think there was a reason why God only let me have one child. LOL. Then my Son gets home about 3pm. So there is my busy schedule this week. Slap me again if I volunteer this crazy shit again. Sean and Makayla are not my children but my boyfriends kids. Their Mother works during the day so no one is there for them, and their father also works during the day. I guess go ahead and have the person who isn't working do it uh? Oh well. Nice to get out of the house. I seriously need to get my ass motivated right now. So hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments: