Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ok so I am not sorry.

Way too much stuff has happened in the past 3 weeks for me to stop post everyday. I think I reached my stress point today. Hearing people argue, seeing loved ones hurting, leaky roofs, so much stuff. I haven't cried not once though. How could that be? I am the emotional one. I think the one thing that pissed me off the most was the leaky roof. Am I not supposed to be upset that my Son's bed got soaked? That I had to wash all the bedding? That now I had to move his TV out of his room cause I found water on the back of it? I swear, I am going to snap. And its not going to be pretty. Then this fucking computer is running super fucking slow. I am going to finish saving my pictures to a cd, and reformatting the bastard. That is my goal tomorrow. Then, then. I hit my wrist on the door knocker bruised my wrist. And now my right ear is hurting. Shit. Never fails. I think what gets me the most are the people who call me up asking me for help. For instance, can't get their computer to reboot. Or someone to watch their kids. Not talking about anyone in my family either. I am not pointing fingers, I think I am getting fed up of people taking advantage of me not working. Yes, I have a life too. I might not work, but I do work at home. For every single working Mom who work and take care of their kids, I applaud you. I wish I could do that but I can't. I just want to get the message across, I am not always available. I have things to do too. I enjoy going places with my Son. I can't always sit at home and wait for someone to call. If anyone takes this wrong, then oh well. I am going to bed now before anything else happens. Going to watch Sex in the City.

3 comments:

Mamaw said...

Thank you so much christy for updateing my blog for me .. I love you so much
Mom

Mamaw said...

Thank you sweetie for updating my blog for me.. love you
Mom

My Yesterdays said...

Love you sweetie thats so much for updating for me
Mom