Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Do you watch?

Did anyone watch Law and Order:SVU tonight? OMG, it was heartwrenching. I tried and tried to figure out if that little girl was someone playing a joke all along. The bald headed dude kept saying that. But Olivia was determined and felt it was real. OMG. I am still shaking. And to find out that this little girl was real and in the end she was found alive. I had tears. That has never happened with this show for me.


I've been going to bed early only cause I am beat tired. Haven't had alot to talk about been really occupied with some crap. I can't deal with certain things right now so if it seems I am avoiding things, chances are...I am. Been hit with some really high bills, and just being stressed with things. Things will be alright, I just have to be positive. If I don't then I will go crazy....wanna go with me? My BF is on thirds, no biggie, just been awhile since he's worked this shift. I forgot the stress that comes with it. I don't expect him to help out as much as its really hard the first week back on thirds. I do my best to keep quiet. As I would want that respect if it were me. Ya know? I close the door, and turn the TV down and we talk in a lower voice. Its actually kinda nice. Granted its is lonely, not having anyone to talk to. I will live. I will be ok. I am used to being alone really. I was alone for 4 years decided not to be in a relationship. I enjoy being by myself but do enjoy a good conversation once in awhile. Tomorrow night, he is watching my Son while I go to a doc appt. I hope he will be ok. Trying to decide if I should take him with me or not. I know he needs his sleep. You can't function correctly on little sleep. I've seen it. I don't like the grouchiness that comes with it. Or the feeling of feeling incompetent or worthless feeling. He says we don't bother him...cause before when he was with "B"...her 7 kids were loud. But to me its a respect thing to let him get his sleep as he is the only one making money here. Its the least I could do. And he isn't getting any younger.

To everyone that works 3rd Shift...my hat is off to you...cause I could not do it. No way. Wears me out thinking about it. But the funny thing, I am up when he leaves and up when he gets home...trying to make him think I don't sleep....think it will work?????? Just kidding. Hell, I passed out before 11pm last night...I was tired. Just a little...lol. Well, I have some things to finish before I get to bed.

No comments: