Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I will say..

That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life. I would get divorced again, I would do anything, I mean anything other than having to give up something I so dearly love. Anyone who doesn't have a love for cats will never understand the feelings, emotions and the bond between the cat and owner. Will never say to just get over it, its for someone's health and this and that. Its a crock of shit. I know we had too many cats, it was bound to happen to have to get rid of some. But to hear them words come out of their mouthes, "We can't guarantee they will be adopted out!" And that 99% probably won't survive the day. I, right now hate not only myself but every stupid choice I have made. I having one of the worst days possible.

A Note to my babies....

"I am so, so sorry. I wish I could of kept you God only knows how much I loved you all. Peanut, you were my sweetheart. Sinatra...your eyes were the most beautiful and Robby...buddy. I miss your warm body already. But why oh why did you have to be such a Pimp. All the kittens, I sure hope you get adopted out because who knows. Your so full of spunk...someone will fall in love with you guys! I miss you guys...its so quiet here. Please don't be mad at me...I am so sorry!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

My Yesterdays said...

That was sweet the message to your kittys.. and Im glad you mentioned that you had to many it was not there fault it was yours for being such a soft hearted person.. you also failed to mentioned that i tryed to get the kitties in to two different places were they would and could of had nice homes .. its not your fault that you love them as much as you did we all would and yes its not something that someone would understand how you could of ended up with 17 cats at one time because of the pimp cat .. getting homes for three of them and then taking 9 down and having 4 cats and a kitten left . dont be so hard on yourself you know i didnt want them cats to go to a kill shelter.. and its not your fault that your landlord is selling the house but sweetie you know as well as I do no one could take care of that many cats very easy it was not fair to the cats to live in such a large group. unless you had a big farm .. So once again dont be so hard on yourself .. your heart got in the way of reason. I just hope when mama has her kittens that you find good homes for them as soon as possible or you will end up with tons of cats again unless she has all girls lol..

Halfmexican Mama said...

So sorry...now go have a good glass of Pinot Grigio!! you deserve it!