Friday, October 22, 2010
I am switching my Son's school because I felt as if he was not getting the education he deserved, its been a tough choice but decided to get it done as soon as possible. I got his computer from the school all packed up, and ready to go back. Just waiting to hear back from the school itself. I called yesterday morning, no response, then called back and the person was not in the office. So I left a message, and I am still waiting. I do not like waiting, I have things to get done and its prolonging my Sons education. So it looks like I will be calling again!