Saturday, July 24, 2010

The love of music.

I grew up listening to all kinds of music, from Juice Newton to AC/DC. So of course growing up as a teenager it was one of the most difficult times in my life. No one understood me. Or as it seemed. Being in high school, everyone judges you by your looks, weight and hair. I had learned that there were a lot of girls that used appetite suppressants because they thought they were too fat. When in reality, it was their friends saying they were and they were perfectly fine. I stayed skinny all through high school and now realized all the negativity that teenagers give off nowadays. A friend of mine's Daughter right now is having issues, says she cries all the time and thinks her life sucks. I have tried to tell her, that yes I do understand...of course her being a teenager. She disagrees. I give up, I too was a teenage girl once and yes its the hardest time in life.

No comments: