Monday, April 20, 2009

I should.

Really look into those bcbsnc health plans before our move. I need to make sure we have health care. I have it here but not sure how AZ health plans are. Everything is going ok here so far with the packing and getting everything set in motion. I just have to make it thru these next couple of months, save the money and finally move. My Boyfriend is heading out first to find a job, and hopefully a place to live. He will probably head out around the first of July. Its going to be rough, but I know we can do it. And at least I know I have that cushion if I need to move back home, I can. But we will probably be living in AZ for the next 6 years or so. I want to make sure my Son has his Dad anytime he wants, and not having to take a plane to his house. That scares the daylights out of me.

Speaking of packing, I still need to buy some more storage totes. I want to make sure my plates and glassware makes it ok.

No comments: