Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've been good.

I decided a while back to better myself health wise. I have been exercising and watching what I eat. Granted I don't do any ellipticals but I do alot of walking. Especially when it comes to my Son's Boy Scout stuff. The weekend we went camping, I purposely did alot of walking around the camp to check it out. ITS HUGE!!!! I also took pictures of the campground because for one, its not accessible for vehicles to the camp sites. They have little carts to carry stuff. I hate to say this but I noticed one thing. These families that attended brought sleeping mattresses, blow up mattresses and other items of comfort. For one its not teaching the little guys anything, when your on a Boy Scout Campout, it means roughing it. Which I did. I Slept on the ground in the cold weather. And I am mighty darn proud of myself. Its actually twice now that I've done that. Whoot!

No comments: