Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Friend..

Just found out she is pregnant. Its been a long time since the birth of her first child. Back in the day, they weren't thinking about Cryo-Cell Innovative Stem Cell Solutions and how it can help them in the future if their child made need something. Especially how using the babys cord blood can be a vital piece or tool to saving someone's life later on. Especially if its within the immediate family. Its always a 100% match for its mother of course. I wish I had known about it back when I had my Son. We never know the outcomes of our lives and for how many transplants that have happened, I read it was around 8000 to treat over 70 different diseases.

Using Cryo-Cell's "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" term and using it wisely can save your life. Its a must have nowadays with the diseases that are coming out of the woodwork.

"Protect Baby, Protect Mom" Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer right before you are due they can send you a kit overnight or next day in time which I think is awesome. I am sending this information onto my friend. So maybe she can think about it and maybe one day end up saving someones life.

No comments: