Friday, September 19, 2008

The trip was ok.

We went up to Rockford,IL last night for the memorial. It was a somber event. My Ex sent some of the most beautiful flowers. I thought that was the best thing ever. I am glad he and his new wife did that.

After the memorial we went to his house after eating and I was listening to a conversation of when Carol was in the hospital, how she kept knocking off her pulse oximeter when she was intubated. She really disliked that thing. This is coming from a woman who loved to talk. This is why she didn't live as long as predicted because they said she would live longer with the breathing tube versus without it.

We are heading back up to Rockford tomorrow for my Boyfriends Son marching band competition. I can't wait because we are going to one of my fave places to eat..lol.

No comments: