Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decisions, Decisions..

I am in some need of some serious decisions to make regarding my health. I need to lose weight, like half the world. So I am trying to decide if the use of diet pills would help or not. I don't like to put anything into my body unless it is a necessity. I noticed last week, that my tummy was in more pain than ever. But then again, I should not of ate the sweets that I did because it was uncalled for. So I have been not eating anything sweet wise and limiting the foods I do eat to half portions. We went for breakfast on Friday morning and I only ate about 1/3 of the plate. I may have the rest today.

I feel awful as we went to Rockford last night and they have a Dunkin Donuts and we brought some home. Oops. I started eating one and already my tummy is hurting.

No comments: