Thursday, July 24, 2008

Things to do today.

I have a few errands to run here in a little bit. For one, I thought about running to the steam cleaners to get some clothes cleaned because the storm leaked thru the roof and got all over some of my clothes that I don't want to ruin. I washed them but the stains aren't coming out. Then I have to run to the bank and to the store. I am having withdrawals here. I am also hoping to get the help needed with replacing some of the lost food. I was informed yesterday of help available but it would take a couple of days. I sure hope it happens tomorrow like she said. Its not much but it would help me out, and I am thinking about helping my Grandma out a little too. Like with the neccesities like Milk, eggs and cheese if needed. Tonight I am thinking of writing a list about some things needed. We will see.

No comments: