Friday, June 06, 2008

My friend...

That I work with has lost some weight recently. I've seen some pics of her back before and wow...she looks great. She's been exercising, eating the right foods, and basically taking care of herself. I envy her. Her self esteem is thru the roof. She is very confident in herself. I wish I could be like that. She didn't mention having to take any diet pills like Phentermine or anything, which I am sure she would of said something. I, myself am weary of anything like that to help lose weight. I think I did it once, back in the day of "Pre" diet pills. It sent my heart racing thru the roof and I didn't feel right. I know they have changed things since then. I just remember it being the most scariest feeling in the world. Sure hope times have changed...lol.

No comments: