Monday, May 26, 2008

I know I am losing...

Some weight that is, certain clothes aren't fitting me anymore...too big. I have more energy and now can walk alot longer than before. I don't need any fitness equipment to get me into shape. I am doing all on my own. Walking, watching what I eat and drinking lots of water. Not to mention I have cut my drinking pop way down to a very little amount. I am so proud of myself. I just wish I could lose the weight faster. But I figure if I do it on my own and with exercise. I should be good to go.

Well its Monday, and I've been late getting things done these last couple of days and its my only day off. I really have alot to accomplish today. Like getting the house in tip top shape. Not sure what time my Son will be home...NOT SOON ENOUGH FOR ME.

No comments: