Thursday, April 10, 2008

You know what I noticed..

While sitting in the tub this afternoon? Was the bathroom faucets need to be replaced. They drip constantly if you don't turn them as tight as possible. Plus they got some lime build up. I have tried every possible cleaning solution to clean it. I should go buy some fish tank aquarium stuff and try that. It usually cleans the one tank I have quite well. Should try it in the bathroom on the faucets.

We had a mishap today. Well a flashback to a flooding issue that happened last year, the emotions came rolling back. The roof is leaking right above my hot water heater. I may have to call the landlord tomorrow, because I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens. I do my best to keep this house in shape, clean and taken care of. I do need to replace some trim around the doorway. I would like to do that before I call the landlord.

No comments: