Thursday, April 17, 2008

While I am ...

Shopping for a new mattress for my Son's bed I may find one for myself. We don't have a bed frame for our bed, as it just sits on the floor. I am tired of having my bed so close to the floor and want a normal bed. Please. For once. The cats seem to enjoy using our bed as a racetrack in the mornings. I have physical proof on my side. Evil kitties. I love them though. They are my babies, two of which helped be born into this world.

Anyhow, I am sitting here now arguing with my Son to go take his bath. But I think he's afraid since he burned his hand tonight. I do need to go check it and make sure there are no blisters or anything. I do know the soup was extremely hot when he was pouring it, he spilled some on the floor. Of course first thing out of my mouth was. Are you alright? I think he's alright but going to double check.

No comments: