Thursday, April 10, 2008

One of these days.

I am going to have a savings accounts with money in it. I know your probably thinking, uh? Well see, my Son has a savings account. I don't. I have a checking account. And having my debit card makes it hard for me to save. I have a issue knowing if I have money in the back. I will spend it, yes I am that weak. Like right now, I know I have money in the bank but I am honestly trying not to spend it. There isn't anything I need at the moment. What I want is something that comes out on the 15th of April. So I am honestly trying to save the money for it. I will tell you what I am waiting for. There is a new expansion pack for The Sims 2, and it should be a good one. At least that is what I am hoping anyway.

I don't have much time on the computer this morning as its a short day of school, conferences and kids. I feel cheated. But at least there is peace and quiet right now, as I enjoy my breakfast burrito and sweet tea. There is something about this Tea that keeps me coming back for more and more.

No comments: