Thursday, April 17, 2008

Instead.

Of going where we went last time to Missouri, I think we should stay in one of the Branson resorts. To find a new place that we haven't been to. That is my goal this Summer after I am done with work. I guess I need to make it thru this weekend to survive. I am so not ready for this at all. I am nervous, and afraid of having a panic attack. I tried to reassure myself and to my boss that it will be ok. But after the issue with my battery going kaput on me today, I think my anxiety level was severely tested. Nobody knows what I went thru today, and what was worse. The person I depend on the most wasn't there for me cause he started his new job today as well. Its not his fault my battery died, I was aware that it was going bad. I guess I shouldn't push important stuff like that.

No comments: