Thursday, April 10, 2008

I need to start planning..

Now for a birthday party in June for my Son. He is going to be 11 on June 11th. At the same time around his birthday he is crossing over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. So I am going to throw him a double party. I could always order Kentucky Derby Party Invitations to get a kick out of everybody and cheer people up. But not sure yet. He definitely needs invitations, but I need to figure a date yet. Since his Father and I share him every other weekend, I will make sure its on my weekend. I found some decorations too to use. I am excited for him this year. I want to make sure its a special time for him. So with the money I am making online I am going to buy him something really special and that he really wants. I need to get it out of him what he wants. He's always afraid to tell me what he really wants. Sweet kid, he knows we don't have much money. I so love him.

No comments: